Monday, March 8, 2010

life

Assalamualaikum again!!

Its been a long time since i posted my own entry,,huh..

so now, im going to shout out my opinion about time

one day, my family and i were going back home from our village in besut,terengganu..
on the way back,my mom said...[actually she was talking about something but i didnt remember..ok, continued]..

she said,' SEPARUH DARIPADA HIDUP KITA NIH HILANG SEBAB MENCARI BENDA'

ehem..ehem... i think..i think.. sape yang makan cili, terasa pedasnye...eheehheheh,,
these phrase hit me quite well ...hehe

well, the thing is,,why on earth they are not creating MESIN PENGESAN BARANG????!!
i kept having 'lost and found' sceneSS in may daily life..huhu

you know, we take quite a lot of time to search thing...and if we cant find it, we never feel satisfied up till we find it.. so this required a lot of time...

what do you think you can do with the time being??? [if we not losing something]

you know the answers =D

hmmm, let me see...
i have spending 1/2 of my life, searching for:-


my sock! my watches! my spectacle!
-i just buy the new one / i be more organized!

my valuable time with my family
-i make time with them

my youth!
-i just ignore it / i be like a kid back

my friends!
-i make new friends / i contact my old friends, and foster my friendship.

my happiness,
-then i go out and tried to find it / i do a research in order to find it

my education!
-then i study more and more and more

my tranquility!
-then i hear soft music and go sightseeing / i do amal soleh like looking to my parent's face or kaabah

myself!
-then i tried new things a lot / i do a lot more muhasabah

my 'islamic' soul!
-then i go to hear kuliah / i befriend with ulama'

[pssst...'i' is also referring to you]

So, we do search a lot of things in our life..
that's why 'SEPARUH DARIPADA HIDUP KITA NIH HILANG SEBAB MENCARI BENDA'

and how you search your lost??? its up to you though....
but be careful...

Above all,all our doings in this life are actually to search for redho Allah..

So, gudluck!!!!

2 comments: