Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Salam again

As for my entry, starting from now, i should use a much proper and decent word.hehe, i forgot that my mama n abah would read my post.poor abah, he could'nt comprehend my post.( i used short form word).aiyak

ok,

Eid Mubarak to all my friends and those who know me!!! forgive me for all my wrongdoings. and i forgave you too :)

Ramadhan has left behind. if i could experience it again, next time..do remind me this:


1.solat sunat rawatib after maghrib, isyak n before subuh are more 'afdhal' than solat sunat terawih.

'afdhal' means priority, more important... abah told me at the very last minute of ramadhan..huhu

2. i should train hard before facing ramadhan again..

3. malam 1 syawal is a barakah n mustajab moment for prayers..this one ahmad hafiz said

4. in ramadhan, there no such pahala sunat. only pahala wajib :)

erm, i'll add some more points next time
by the way, i'll be missing my dear adekS who 'salam touch and go' after solat..hahaha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Celebrating raya in besut is bit weird for this year

a bit quiet

all jiran kampung said, 'yelah... x dop org tua gak, sunyilah sikit'..ohuhu, bukan sunyi sikit, sunyi banyak kot! My abah only has 2 siblings. He is the youngest. So, i went to mak long's house then visiting adik beradik belah tok ayah n mak tok..then, went to rumah mak long and doing nothing. my cousins are all grown up, so they meronda2 with their friends and not bringing me..ceh

erm, lets not talk about that..

the best thing here is the night before raya! hehe, it was a quite fascinating view taw. the sky seemed so colourful..pertandingan antara kampung!! like i said.. the leader semestinya police family :) har har.. and my little cousin, firdaus-the 8-year-old boy..he so excited with mercun, bunga api and everytime the fire crackers pop out, he shout- MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! hahahaha, ok patriotic sikit :)

meanwhile my mom said that she felt like she is in palestine..oh
but everytime the fire crackers pop out, she's the one who rushing excitedly to the window to see it...hehehe..so sweet... ye ke?

abah said, she melebih dari budak2..ops, sori^^

firdaus n nurin

the second best thing is lauk singgang daging here..hehe..everyone said sedap, so i pun kata sedap la kan. but i just eat it only a little..haaa, i've trained to eat in small amount during ramadhan k^^

but the most annoying thing is, whenever my sister or anybody who did'nt finish their meal,, they push it to me..hey!! saying:

'alah. kak eyzzah kan dah x boleh makan menda nih lepas nih..'

hish, geram! tpi sabar je...


2 comments:

  1. eyzzah, i like the "nanti tak dpat makan dah" part!

    it's true though~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ye??

    hmmm, then i should try everything in small amount laa :)

    ReplyDelete