Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trials and Tribulations

One day, I woke up from sleep in sadness...Dear Allah,please help me...
I reached for my hand phone to know what time was it..there was a message;

"Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden(of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of God?" Ah! Verily, the help of God is(always) near!"
(Surah Al-Baqarah:214)

Thank you Allah..I smiled and continued my day........

3 comments:

  1. salam eyzah~

    heh.

    erm..nape sdey..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..eyzzah..Allah bersama nti..

    tabah ea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasalam...

    syukran..

    erm..stiap org ada masalah safirah

    tp xpe,sekarang dah ok :)

    ReplyDelete